𝗔 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗙𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱
Did you know that wheatgrass is packed with healthy nutrients and makes great snacks for your furry friends? Our Welcome Set comes with a wheatgrass growing kit that both you and your dog will love.
🌱 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀
1. Leave the seeds in water for 10 to 12 hours.
2. Pour the water out, wash the seeds and pat dry. Cover the container with a cloth and leave for 10 to 12 hours.
3. Add soil to the container but leave some to put over the seeds. Make sure the soil is even.
4. Lay the seeds over the soil all over the container so that it is not concentrated in one area. Top it off with the remaining soil.
5. Water your seeds in the morning and evening. Leave the container somewhere where it will receive some light (though not in direct sunlight).
6. After 6 to 7 days, you can cut the wheatgrass and feed it to your dog. Yum!
VALA pro tips: Sprinkle water gently every day to avoid seed scattering.
We believe your pets deserve the best !
Let’s take your furry friends on a holiday together.
See more to get package petcation (Click Here)
#Petcation #VALAHuahin #Smallluxuryhotels #HuaHin